Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Geekspeak Season 8, Episode 2
It's morning in America, and Geekspeak in your ears...
- The Obama inauguration is the techiest ever, an agreement is reached on Watchmen, and Lego enters a new market in The News of the Week.
- Steve Miller hits Rock Band and Danger Doom is the Adult Swimmiest hip hop album you'll ever hear in Scooter's Finite Playlist.
- The Wii sells a staggering amount of units, the late Star Wars Battlefront 3 is lamented, and lots more game news in the game news segment (it goes unnamed this week because somebody decided not to show up until the end).
- The Force Unleashed, NHL 09, Lego Batman, and lots more in Now Playing.
- And plans to save the PS3 are discussed in Watts On Your Mind!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]