Monday, November 23, 2009
Geekspeak Season 10, Episode 6: CUPCAKE
This time around, it's no script, no guiding principles, no mercy as the crew sits down to talk Modern Warfare 2, problems with the new Left 4 Dead, comics, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and everything else that made up one of the most jam-packed geek weeks ever! If you ever wondered what a wholly off-the-cuff show sounds like, this is it, so download it.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Geekspeak Season 10, Episode 5: REFERENCES!
YES I KNOW IT IS LATE.
The new episode of Geekspeak is here! Join us as we discuss Facebook-related character defamation lawsuits, scientists that rewrite fly memories with lasers, controversy in Modern Warfare 2, and some other stuff that escapes me at the moment.
Really, it's best if we just drop the pretense and have you download it now.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Geekspeak Season 10, Episode 4: When HTML Was King
We're back with another new episode of Geekspeak. Bryan, Drew, Scooter, Wags, and Jake descend upon these hot topics:
- Microsoft pulls its support from the Seth MacFarlane comedy special
- Netflix streaming comes to PS3
- Earth may not be ready for an asteroid strike
- New regulations may result in a universal cell phone charger standard
- Geocities is shut down by Yahoo! (you have to put in the punctuation)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]