Wednesday, November 26, 2008
A Geekspeak Thxgiving
As you hustle to and bustle fro in the start to this busy holiday season, let Geekspeak bring you warm and fuzzy feelings to help get the turkey digesting and bargain shopping moving along nicely. Bryan, Wags, Scooter, Jake, and Steve Watts all pooled their efforts together to answer the question: What geeky things are we thankful for? The results were as disparate and fun as you might imagine, with everything from bleeps to poetry and beyond. So enjoy this special episode of Geekspeak! We'll be back with another regular episode next week.
Until then, download this one!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Geekspeak Season 7, Episode 9
Another frequently fine, fabulously feathered frolic from your friends at Fee...Geekspeak awaits!:
- An Oregon woman loses $400,000 to a Nigerian e-mail scam and a DC Comics hero retires in The News of the Week
- Find out how much it will cost to get a private performance from nerdcore rappers YTCracker and MC Lars in Scooter's Finite Playlist
- The allure of Achievements and the latest games are discussed in Watts Upcoming
- And, of course, all your latest gaming news in Lahmann's Terms
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Geekspeak Season 7, Episode 8
We here at Geekspeak are proud to announce our new sponsors at Subway®! Subway® makes delicious sandwiches, soup, cookies, and now even pizza, all so you can Eat Fresh™! Sure, it may be a little weird for a while as we move from a non-commercial format to corporate sponsorship, but trust me - you'll get used to it soon enough!
- America elects its first geek president and Facebook is taking over the world faster than Subway®'s incredible Five Dollar Foot-Long™ menu, all in the News of the Week!
- Scooter talks about Ill Mitch and lots of other great music in Scooter's Finite Playlist, presented by the tasty and heart-healthy Veggie Delite™!
- Epic Fallout 2 discussion, and tons of new games that would all go great with a nice Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki™ in Now Playing and Watts Upcoming!
- America's libraries open their doors to gamers and lots more gaming news in Lahmann's Terms. And while you're on your way to the library, why not grab dinner from Subway®'s Fresh Value Menu™?
(Disclaimer Because Scooter Said We Probably Should: We are not actually being sponsored by Subway and they do not endorse anything we do in this episode. However, if they are interested in sponsoring us we are totally interested.)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]