Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 14
The weather outside is frightful, but squirreling away in your room with Geekspeak is ever so delightful:
- Smart cars and the fastest-selling Mario game of all time in the News of the Week
- Ric Flair lives large and Edge finds another way to make wrestling unwatchable in Frankly Speaking
- Chain e-mails that kill and other super sweet Hollywood ideas in The Segment What Drew Does
- And...A-A-A-A...SOUNDOFF?! Yep. Find out whether we like the music, the lyrics, or the Music and Lyrics. Now with less Hugh Grant!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 13
If you haven't already been lured into a tryptophan-induced coma, roll out of your recliner and check out the latest episode of Geekspeak!
- A dual update from the Robocalypse and a car...um...motorcycle...um...whatever it is that can get 300 MPG in the News of the Week
- Is Monday night the best night for TV-watchin'? Frank will tell you in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- The Writer's Guild strike can't stop us from talkin' Beowulf in The Segment What Drew Does.
- For the life of me, I can't remember what Jake talked about in Lahmann's Terms, but suffice to say the latest video gaming news was involved.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 12
It's Geekspeak a capella this week!
- Hidden music in The Last Supper and fairly decent Mario impressions in the News of the Week.
- Nanowrimo is not a Pokemon, it's a writing sensation that you can take part in - Frank tells you how in Frankly Speaking.
- Those wacky writers are still on strike...see what's happening now in this week's Segment What Drew Does.
- Katie makes her long-anticipated return by talking about new phones and Death Note in Katie at Large.
- It doesn't matter if he's made of Legos, Batman is still Batman in the Soundoff.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 11
Weird episode this week, but still worth listening to, especially since it's going to be the official radio debut of Drew's Little Brother!
- Google phones? Kids punching their mom over Halo? It's all in the News of the Week!
- Heroes is awesome! Congressional investigations of wrestling, not so much. Frank talks about both in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- Hollywood writers go on strike, but Drew didn't and he's got all the word (or lack thereof) in The Segment What Drew Does.
- What does your video game console say about you as a lover? It's almost useless but kind of funny.
- And what flavor is your favorite Geekspeaker? Find out in the Soundoff.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 10
This episode's late. Blame DHL and a server switch, but don't blame me - after all, one must not hate the player, but rather in fact hate the game -
- HD-DVD players get cheap and Facebook doesn't in the News of the Week.
- Chris Jericho and talk of a steak dinner in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- Apparently Hollywood writers are going on strike, or something, and Drew talks about it in the Segment What Drew Does.
- A producer on "The Simpsons Game" gets the last word in the ongoing conflict between EA and Rockstar in Lahmann's Terms.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]