Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 1
Thought this was gonna be the last episode, di'ncha? Well, it's not.
- Wannabe ninjas and the death of television in The News of the Week
- A borderline love letter to Triple H in Frankly Speaking
- Arcade machines that will break YOUR FREAKING ARM in Lahmann's Terms
- Lightsabers in space and geek shoutouts in Katie at Large
- Motion-captured Justice League movies and old arcade games are given new life in The Segment What Drew Does
- And a soundoff that will give you words to live by!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Geekspeak Season 3, Episode 14
Here's your latest episode of Geekspeak!
- Disingenuous Wikipedia edits and semi-lazier ways to get pizza in the News of the Week
- The future of the Arrested Development crew in Frankly Speaking
- Star Trek and other nerd stuff in Katie at Large
- More movie news in The Segment What Drew Does, but, by his own admission, nothing nearly as good as dinosaurs with guns.
- Jake tells you how to get your own unnecessary Square-Enix swag in Lahmann's Terms, and we interrupt him with terrible voice acting
- What scandal will dethrone your favorite Geekspeaker? Find out in the Soundoff!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Geekspeak Season 3, Episode 13
As we wind down the last few episodes of the current incarnation of Geekspeak, the time presents itself to mourn just a little. But not too much, because there's so much awesome here I can barely contain myself.
- A new DNA link between humans and chimps, and China wants to map the moon in the News of the Week
- Katie talks about Superman and reminds us why he's the bestest in Katie at Large
- Drew talks about some upcoming movies, including Jurassic Park IV, which is probably going to be the greatest cinematic achievement of all time (yes, bigger than Snakes on a Plane), in The Segment What Drew Does. I mean, really. Dinosaurs with guns!
- Jake talks about Pokeyman trainers being added to Brawl and more in Lahmann's Terms. No word on whether or not there are any dinosaurs with guns.
- And it's a very musical Sound Off this week. But alas, no dinosaurs with guns (despite Bryan's best efforts).
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Geekspeak Season 3, Episode 12
Another week, another episode of Geekspeak. I think this one's really good, too.
- Really smart guitarists and cocaine jokes in the News of the Week
- Katie talks about sharp pointy things in Katie at Large
- Frank mans up in this week's
Frankly SpeakingManly Speaking
- Drew talks about a huge Blade Runner box set in The Segment That Drew Does
- Jake talks about video games and such in Lahmann's Terms
- We argue over how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop before things take a turn in the Soundoff
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]