Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 9
Is it that time again already? Alright, saddle up and let's ride:
- The Robocalypse begins and Stephen Colbert runs for president in the News of the Week.
- Rockstar whines and Bryan tells them to hush up at the Video Game Desk.
- Dumbledore is outed and Spider-Man's got a musical in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- And it's Unnecessary Sequel Time on The Segment What Drew Does!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 8
Here's another episode of Geekspeak. The contents:
- Marrying robots? Sonic the Hedgehog in Smash Bros. Brawl? Madness! It's in the News of the Week.
- The Office is funny again and WWE confiscates people's signs in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- More enlightened comments from Warner Bros. and a comprehensive analysis of the new Star Trek casting in The Segment What Drew Does
- Katie comes back and brings nerd tests and WoW car commercials with her in Katie at Large.
- There's a Soundoff in there, I guess. Action figures and reincarnation and whatnot.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 7
You know that tingly feeling you have right now? That's because there's a new episode of Geekspeak ready for you to download. Or you're having a stroke, either or.
- A scientist creates artificial life at the bacterial level and robot manufacturers ensure their products won't go on a killing spree (but like most companies, promise more than they can deliver) in the News of the Week
- Is Shawn Michaels too old to be wrestling, and should he be sitting at home watching the Office instead? Bet you thought I couldn't tie both halves of this week's Frankly Speaking together.
- Bungie splits from Microsoft, Sony drops backwards compatibility, and Jake welcomes the "Beaumont" clan to the world of vampire killing in Lahmann's Terms.
- A Warner Brothers executive shoots his mouth off (or does he?) and the Justice League movie picks an odd storyline in the Segment What Drew Does.
- And because you demanded it: another "In A Fight" edition of the Soundoff! Plus a special guest drops by.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 6
It's the first show broadcast across the mighty 13,000 watts at which WMHW now transmits, and we celebrate it the only way we know how - with uncompromising yik-yak.
- You can buy Radiohead's new album for whatever price you want, and the situation in Burma is emblematic of the problems that result from blocking access to the Internet in the News of the Week.
- Chris Jericho returns...or does he? Let's hope so, because the WWE needs it. That, and Frank updates us on the latest injuries in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- Would Microsoft REALLY let Bungie go? Jake spells it out for you in Lahmann's Terms.
- More Star Trek casting rumors and the latest on Hollywood's Impending Strike of Doom in The Segment What Drew Does.
- Jake makes up his own words and cats are discussed at length in the Soundoff.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]