Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 6
It's the first show broadcast across the mighty 13,000 watts at which WMHW now transmits, and we celebrate it the only way we know how - with uncompromising yik-yak.
- You can buy Radiohead's new album for whatever price you want, and the situation in Burma is emblematic of the problems that result from blocking access to the Internet in the News of the Week.
- Chris Jericho returns...or does he? Let's hope so, because the WWE needs it. That, and Frank updates us on the latest injuries in this week's Frankly Speaking.
- Would Microsoft REALLY let Bungie go? Jake spells it out for you in Lahmann's Terms.
- More Star Trek casting rumors and the latest on Hollywood's Impending Strike of Doom in The Segment What Drew Does.
- Jake makes up his own words and cats are discussed at length in the Soundoff.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]