Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 7
You know that tingly feeling you have right now? That's because there's a new episode of Geekspeak ready for you to download. Or you're having a stroke, either or.
- A scientist creates artificial life at the bacterial level and robot manufacturers ensure their products won't go on a killing spree (but like most companies, promise more than they can deliver) in the News of the Week
- Is Shawn Michaels too old to be wrestling, and should he be sitting at home watching the Office instead? Bet you thought I couldn't tie both halves of this week's Frankly Speaking together.
- Bungie splits from Microsoft, Sony drops backwards compatibility, and Jake welcomes the "Beaumont" clan to the world of vampire killing in Lahmann's Terms.
- A Warner Brothers executive shoots his mouth off (or does he?) and the Justice League movie picks an odd storyline in the Segment What Drew Does.
- And because you demanded it: another "In A Fight" edition of the Soundoff! Plus a special guest drops by.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]