Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 12
It's Geekspeak a capella this week!
- Hidden music in The Last Supper and fairly decent Mario impressions in the News of the Week.
- Nanowrimo is not a Pokemon, it's a writing sensation that you can take part in - Frank tells you how in Frankly Speaking.
- Those wacky writers are still on strike...see what's happening now in this week's Segment What Drew Does.
- Katie makes her long-anticipated return by talking about new phones and Death Note in Katie at Large.
- It doesn't matter if he's made of Legos, Batman is still Batman in the Soundoff.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]