Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Geekspeak Season 4, Episode 5
It's been a pretty busy week for us here at Geekspeak, but we still had time to melt your face with another awesome episode of America's fastest-growing nerd news talk show.
- Velociraptors had feathers? Transformers 2 is coming out in the summer of 2009? Guys can't play as girls in a Chinese MMORPG? Bryan will tell you about all that and then some in the News of the Week.
- Miss the first episode of the new season of Heroes? Frank will fill you in in this week's Frankly Speaking. He'll also probably ruin the majority of the first season for you. Also: Jake doesn't like Heroes, apparently. He will be dealt with.
- Is three Resident Evil movies too many? Jake will let you know in Lahmann's Terms this week. Spoiler: Yeah, it's probably too many.
- TV is awesome, says Katie. She'll talk about the Family Guy Star Wars special, some actual continuity in The Simpsons, and Perfect Hair Forever. She'll also talk about the Big Bang Theory, which is an affront to God and man, in Katie at Large.
- AAAAAND the moment you've all been waiting for, Bryan's exclusive interview with Steve Downes, the voice of Master Chief (you know, from teh Haloz). Downes talks about how he got the gig, how Halo fits into the ouevre of the hero myth, and whether or not Master Chief makes it through the end of the game. Trust me - you want to hear this interview.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]