Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Geekspeak Season 3, Episode 13
As we wind down the last few episodes of the current incarnation of Geekspeak, the time presents itself to mourn just a little. But not too much, because there's so much awesome here I can barely contain myself.
- A new DNA link between humans and chimps, and China wants to map the moon in the News of the Week
- Katie talks about Superman and reminds us why he's the bestest in Katie at Large
- Drew talks about some upcoming movies, including Jurassic Park IV, which is probably going to be the greatest cinematic achievement of all time (yes, bigger than Snakes on a Plane), in The Segment What Drew Does. I mean, really. Dinosaurs with guns!
- Jake talks about Pokeyman trainers being added to Brawl and more in Lahmann's Terms. No word on whether or not there are any dinosaurs with guns.
- And it's a very musical Sound Off this week. But alas, no dinosaurs with guns (despite Bryan's best efforts).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]