Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Geekspeak Season 3, Episode 7
- North Korea taxes virtual worlds, 7-11 stores turn into Kwik-E-Marts, and Sweden turns alcohol into biofuel in the News of the Week. BONUS: A Buzz Cola taste test!
- Frank reviews Chuck Pahalniuk's first foray into dystopian science fiction in Frankly Speaking.
- Katie breaks the show's streak of a baffling lack of Mystery Science Theater 3000 talk, and quoting ensues in Katie at Large.
- Jake talks about new additions to Brawl and the Best Game Evar In Lahmann's Terms
- Kitten names and luchador(k?) masks abound in the Soundoff
All this for free? Get out of town!
You can download this episode by clicking here.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]