Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Geekspeak Season 1, Episode 4

So Frank showed up at the last minute for this one. And my girlfriend (yes I do have one) Pang IMed us to let me know we needed milk. That doesn't matter, we here at Geekspeak are awesome despite adversity.

On this week's episode, it's very news-heavy as we talk about the PS3's dwindling (or growing?) chances at prosperity. We talk a little Wii, Weird Al's new album, discuss the potential for paid online distribution of comics, make fun of Keith Richards, and in this week's Big Topic, I give a brief review of Jet Li's swan song, "Fearless". And somehow, we also managed to fit in some chatting about pie. I'd say it's our best show yet.

You can download it here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]