Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Geekspeak Season 6, Episode 15
Well, this is it, folks. The end of an era. The grand finale. Geekspeak's last episode on Modern Rock 91.5. And what better way to celebrate it than with a two-hour extravaganza?
- Wireless power sources, robots may soon be smarter than humans, and still worse Catwoman casting choices in the News of the Week
- Castle Crashers, more talk of Xbox price drops, and the whole Nintendo thing is discussed again in Lahmann's Terms
- A dramatic reading of Steve's crayon-written letter to George Lucas in World Wide Wags
- And appearances from familiar faces of Geekspeak past - Frank, Lindsey, Drew, Drew's little brother...they're all here!
Monday, August 25, 2008
(Sorta) Final Episode of Geekspeak Tonight!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Geekspeak Season 6, Episode 14
Mighty Shorok has been asked to write show description. Shorok abides.
- Rat brains used to make devil machines! Pond scum used to create juice for horseless carriages! Some sort of man-bat devil fills his coffers with coin! All in the News of the Week.
- Arena introduced for some sort of mechanical war game of opposing teams! Aspiring minstrels continue to purchase...games that make music? Shorok is confused! And some creature named the D'yack claims his electronic devilry will save a town? Shorok understands nothing of this Lahmann's Terms!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Geekspeak Season 6, Episode 13
Just Jake and Bryan this week, but baby, that's all you need:
- Japanese contact lenses give women the appearance of anime characters, Darwin apparently tried to discover if blondes have more fun, and 1940s DC Comics editors thought Superman was gay in the News of the Week
- Midway Austin shutters its doors, Nintendo wants you to stay out of Miyamoto's head, and Star Trek Online is ready to boldly go in Lahmann's Terms
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Geekspeak Season 6, Episode 12
I'm not going to lie - most of the time I've spent on this entry was on the image directly above this. Anyway, there's a new Geekspeak.
- Esquire plans a special E-Paper cover for its 75th Anniversary issue, your online banking might not be as secure as you think, and some particularly juicy Batman casting rumors are quickly debunked in the News of the Week (as are Steve Wagner's chances with Ms. Jolie).
- Comics about dinosaurs, the latest in a wildly popular Flash cartoon series, and a website that tells you all you need to know about the sites where you shop in World Wide Wags
- Mythos and Hellgate: London may not be dead after all, and the price of the Xbox may be dropping like a particularly expensive stone in Lahmann's Terms
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]