Thursday, October 30, 2008
Geekspeak Season 7, Episode 7
Another week, another bastion of immaturity as the bar is both raised and lowered in the latest episode of Geekspeak.
- Bryan suspends his campaign of bringing you the news to instead bring a special report on comic books and the election in what is not quite the News of the Week.
- Scooter discusses the latest Rock Band news, the release of Guitar Hero World Tour is met with passive-aggressive indifference, and Dungeon Elite ** is apparently good in Finite Playlist
- Fallout 3 and many other games are discussed in Now Playing, Jake discusses cheap PS3 bundles and more in Lahmann's Terms, and Watts Upcoming takes a look at the gradually sillier season for game releases, including Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 2 and lots more.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Geekspeak Season 7, Episode 6
In the spirit of being eco-friendly, we're going to start trimming down on wasteful verbage. Behold, the brand-new, green for '08 Geekspeak rundown:
- News of the Week: Electric cars, Terrence Howard confused about Iron Man 2
- Lahmann's Terms: New Star Wars MMO, Country in Rock Band
- Watts Upcoming: Fable 2, Fallout 3
- Wags' Widgets: Keyboards
- Scooter's Finite Playlist: Tenacious D
Friday, October 17, 2008
Geekspeak Season 7, Episode 5
It's a bit late, but you know, better late than...oh, never mind.
- Ridley Scott returns to the world of science fiction and Bush signs the "Intellectual Property Czar" bill into law in the News of the Week
- Wags discusses Blu-Ray, which is like a normal Ray but more Blu, in Wags' Widgets (I know)
- Apparently this mc chris guy is kind of awesome? That's what Scooter says, and who are we to disagree, especially in Scooter's Finite Playlist
- Then things get sort of weird in the video games portion of the show as we talk about what we've been playing, Barack Obama advertising in Burnout Paradise, and then Jake shows up late. Honestly, I'm not sure what happened here. I guess it's funny though.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Geekspeak Season 7, Episode 4
Yet another episode of Geekspeak is ready for your perusal. Here's what's in store:
- The Green Lantern movie is nearly Green Lit and a top secret spy camera is inadvertently sold on eBay in the News of the Week
- Wags pulls a fast one and exposes the folly of fanboys
- Who's got the exclusive rights to ABBA for rhythm games? The answer will surprise you in an impromptu Lahmann's Terms
- And Apple threatens to shut down iTunes, plus Coheed and Cambria are fawned over in Scooter's Finite Playlist
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]