Thursday, April 24, 2008
Geekspeak Season 5, Episode 15
IT'S A SHOW!
- A missing cell phone dot causes two deaths and all the Comic-Con news you can handle in the News of the Week
- All three major presidential candidates make their way to Monday Night Raw and Frank smells what they're cooking in Frankly Speaking
- Xbox Live brightens the days of sick children and does not do the same for everyone else in Lahmann's Terms
- Who is everybody talkin' 'bout in Steve Wagner's dream sitcom? Find out in the Soundoff!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Geekspeak Season 5, Episode 14
The wild GEEKSPEAK attacked!
- Google continues using its powers for good and politicians want to tax your internets in The News of the Week
- Was the new Office worth the wait? Also, is MMA the future of wrestling? Frank will tell you in Frankly Speaking.
- New TF2 weapons and achievements have Jake all-aflutter in Lahmann's Terms
- And weird sandwich experiments in the Soundoff!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Geekspeak Season 5, Episode 13
- Google uses its Google Earth program to track refugee movement around the world and Charlie Daniels is quite put out over the use of his song in Guitar Hero 3 in the News of the Week.
- Why are babies getting into politics? Frank tells us in Frankly Speaking.
- Did EA actually listen to criticism over Battlefield: Bad Company? We'll find out in Lahmann's Terms.
- Are Macs the true geek computer? Get ready for a pointless and hopefully entertaining argument in the Soundoff.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Geekspeak Season 5, Episode 12
The new episode of Geekspeak is live and now with 12% less jive*:
- April Fool's Day jokes and a titanic troubadour tussle in the News of the Week
- Wrestlemania talk and more in Frankly Speaking
- Mario Kart Wii doesn't want you using your Gamecube controller and the new map pack for CoD4 is coming out in Lahmann's Terms
- And a Soundoff! If we keep this up, it might become a trend.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]